Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mia's Review: Hadara Sparkling Eye Therapy [Advertorial]


Thanks to Janel, I was invited to a session of Hadara Sparkling Eye Therapy at Hadara Aesthetics Boutique to help save my tired eyes.


Upon entering the boutique salon, I was greeted with a pleasant scent in the air, which apparently is a blend of organic aromatic oils specially concocted for Hadara in collaboration with a clinical herbalist. This signature scent creates a warm and welcoming ambience that uplifts and relaxes to dissolve stress and tension. 

Apart from the uplifting scent, I was also greeted with a display of the Dermagold products.

And their star product, Miracle C+ is the 2015 winner of Simply Her Smart Shopper Great Skin Awards, which I will talk about it in a separate post at a later date.


Needless to say, all facial treatment started off with a consultation and I had a nice chat with Dermagold's representative, Isabel, for her to find out more about my skin conditions and to recommend what type of products are more suited for my skin.



I was then brought to their treatment room, nicely done up and impeccably neat, for 30 minutes of their Sparkling Eye Therapy, which has won the Singapore's Women Weekly Spa and Salon Award: Best Eye Treatment-Hydrating category. (Announced in May 2015 issue)

Hadara's Sparkling Eye Therapy is a relaxing eye treatment designed to hydrate the eye area with Vitamin C, plant stem cells, peptides and anti-oxidants, using only Dermagold skincare products and complemented by a therapeutic eye massage.
This therapy is especially suitable for those with tired eyes or those who use mobile devices, laptops
and PC for extended hours, namely yours truly.

Benefits of the therapy include:

1. Stimulates blood flow to the skin, muscles and capillaries around the eyes area, helps to drain excess fluids, reduce sagging areas, tones the eye muscles and nourishes new cell growth. Thus reduces crow’s feet.

2. Activates the pressure points around the eye sockets to help release tension in the visual system and increase the flow of life energy to the eyes.

3. Enhances penetration of products into the skin for maximal effect

After cleansing my face thoroughly with a cleansing milk, the therapist went on to do a scrub on my eye area using Dermagold award-winning Purifying Scrub, mild enough to be used on my delicate eye area, followed by Dermagold Brightening Revitalizer to activate the ascorbic acid embedded in plant oils like jojoba oil and shea butter.
Then, the therapist started the Sparkling Eye Treatment using the Dermagold Massage Cream before letting me rest with the eye masks and then finishing up the entire treatment using more Dermagold skincare products.

And now, let's see the results after just 30 minutes of the eye treatment.

Before

After

Even though the results on picture isn't obvious (mostly due to the shadow my eyelashes cast on my undereye area) but you can see still visible brightening effect at certain parts around my eyes. There's also a very slight uplift at the corners of my eyes and smoother skin, probably due to the therapist's massage.



If you've plans after the session, fret not, for Hadara has not only prepared the necessary tools to let you get back that awesome hairdo but also mineral makeup for you to prim up your face, just in case you left your make up bag back at home.

 And right opposite the huge beauty mirror, is their pantry with my cup of tea on the island counter waiting for me. 


I was served the rejuvenation tea, which was fragrant with a hint of sweetness and left me feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.

Enjoy your Hadara Sparkling Eye Therapy experience (Ala Carte) at only $88!
Furthermore, quote “MollyMia” to enjoy the following special deals (valid till 31st July 2015):

1. Get a special 25% off first time trial.
Packages are also available:
– sign up for 6 sessions and get 1 additional session free or
– sign up for 10 sessions and get 3 additional sessions free

2. Buy Dermagold Star Couple Miracle C+ & Skin Elixir, and get a Tinted/Sheer sunblock (worth $39) free

Hadara Aesthetics Boutique is located at:

23 Lorong Telok, #01-01
Singapore 049035

Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday from 10.30am
Saturday 10am – 2pm
Closed on Sunday & Public Holiday

Tel (65) 6969 3022
Email info@hadaraaesthetics.com

For more information, visit Hadara's website HERE and their FaceBook page HERE

Till then,
Mia Foo

16 comments:

  1. I think taking care of your eyes/eye area is super important. I would love to go and get a treatment done like this, so fancy!

    Kayla || The Little Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. very thoughtful of them to have a 'post-session' area to style your hair and do the makeup!
    http://popiahc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't really tell the 'sparkling' effects from the photo.. but the eyelids area seem more moisturized and smoothened.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to do an eye treatment of some kind as well. Too bad they're really expensive here in Tokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like the Eye treatment worked. Not sure if I'd find any brand offering this here in my country.

    GIG Love
    Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sounds good place for treatment our face.
    such a fast result after treatment.
    nice review hon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Differences spotted on your eyes ! I have tired eyes and dark circles. Would love to see if I can get the same effect or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a awesome treat for my eyes! =) The results is great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like such a lovely pampering thing to do. It's always great to see results so quickly :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like a lovely treatment. I could really use it as my eyes are in need of some special pampering

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seems you have very good experience with this sparkling eye therapy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! Such a cozy interior! Seems you had really great result... interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The interior of the spa looks so relaxing. I am glad you enjoyed this treatment Mia.

    www.whatfatemahsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. Sounds like a great treatment. I need to get my eyes pampered, I never treat them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. never thought an eye therapy exists. i wouldnt mind trying it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I definitely need eye therapy. Have too many dark circles. Wish they had a service in India, too. Great post Mia :)

    ReplyDelete