Tuesday 12 July 2016

Mia's Review: Bellezza Aesthetics [Sponsored]



Bellezza Aesthetics has been at the forefront of providing a relaxing and exquisite aesthetics beauty treatment in recent years. They have a crew of highly qualified and experienced beauty experts who enable them to bestow a broad spectrum of top-notch beauty treatments for face, eyes and body. 
-credits to http://www.bellezza.com.sg-


My first impression of Bellezza Aesthetics when I stepped into the salon was that, everything looks so luxurious and pretty.


Before starting the facial treatment session, I was served a cup of hot tea and my favourite Lotus Biscoff biscuits while I fill in the necessary forms for the therapist know more about my conditions.
For my oily, blemish prone spotted with acne scars, the therapist suggested that I give their Reawaken Skin Booster Facial a try.


I was shown to the room, which was really clean and cozy looking, and then left to change into the robes. There is also a cabinet for you to hang up your clothes and keep your bag and belongings (nothing too bulk, though).

The Reawaken Skin Booster Facial is a customised and multi-functional treatment that can help to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, tighten pores, restore skin elasticity, lighten spots and scars, fights blemishes and even out skin tone. Basically, if you're new to facial treatments or have tons of concerns for your skin, this will be the number one choice of treatment for you as it is suitable for all skin types and concerns.

The facial treatment works from our skin surface to the deepest layers of our skin to regenerate and repair our skin, giving a smoother, brighter, youthful looking and radiant complexion.



After running the treatment on half of my face. The lighting cast a shadow on my pre-treatment side and it's quite hard to see the difference. But the lightening of my dark ring and evening of skintone on my cheek were visible just after 1 treatment.

What surprised me was that the therapist not only trimmed my eyebrows but also gave me an extraction (which probably explains why my nose is red in the picture). This is the first time I've ever gotten eyebrow trimming and extraction during a sponsored session.

In addition, Bellezza Aesthetics is also known for its exclusive Face Lift and De-stress shoulder massage technique, to help the skin regain elasticity and drain toxins. I'm not very much of a massage person (very ticklish!) but it was surely enjoyable for the therapist exerted just the right amount of pressure to not give me discomfort and also doesn't make me feel ticklish. The neck part did get a little ticklish though, but still manageable.

Apart from the Reawaken Skin Booster Facial, I was also given a hand pampering session with their Silky Collagen Royal Hand treatment while I had my facial mask on. This hand treatment includes a hand massage and a hot wax mask with plant placenta collagen, to give us fairer and smoother hands. The wax was a little too hot for me when I first immersed my hand into 'bag of liquid wax', but the heat disperse quickly enough for the rest of my 'resting time' to be nothing short of comfortable and relaxing.

Tadaa! My 100% no make up selfie.
My face got visibly brighter after the treatment and was definitely smoother to the touch. Who needs make up when you can get baby-smooth and fair skin?


To end the session, I was given a hot towel to perhaps, wipe off the residual wax off my cold hands and also help to warm them up and got to enjoy another cup of yummy tea and yoghurt with muesli! 


Bellezza Aesthetics is now offering all my readers a trial for the Reawaken Skin Booster Facial at only $38, which excludes the Silky Collagen Hand Treatment session. 


Valid for first time customer and those who haven't visited for the past 6 months, aged 18 and above only
Valid for Singaporean / PR / EP / SP / WP
Prior appointment is required, and both females and males are welcome to try out this treatment. 

Bellezza Aesthetics is located at 

501 Orchard Road #04-13
Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6223 2533

For more information, visit their website at http://www.bellezza.com.sg/

Till then,
Mia Foo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my my! Their interior looks really cozy and your skin is definitely fresher after the session 😍

    do drop by... GreenStory

    ReplyDelete