Friday 22 July 2016

Mia's Review: Song Joong Ki FORENCOS 7 Days Masks

If you haven't heard of Song Joong Ki, you probably have been living under a rock. Previously one of the pioneer Running Man members, he has churned out some greatly popular dramas and movies such as Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010) and The Wolf Boy (2012) and has been labelled the Flower Boy visual during the RM-8 (when RM has 8 members instead of 7 now) days. 
2 years of military service and a hit drama with Song Hye Kyo (Descendants of the Sun) was all it took to give his acting career a 2nd boost and many companies were just snapping him up to endorse their brands just so they can sell more.


 



Forencos, which stands for "For Environmental Cosmetics" was pretty quick to put Song Joong Ki on their sheet masks and came up with this 7 Days Mask. Song Joong Ki has always been known to have beautiful clear, baby-like skin, so this special collaboration didn't come as that much of a surprise. Just that I really didn't think that they would have printed his face on their packaging as well. 


Not being the cheapest sheet mask you can find in the market, I didn't want to try out the full set of 7 as they do not sell in single pieces. So I ended up buying only 3 out of the 7 types that I feel are more suitable for my skin type.


Tuesday - Volcanic Ash Detox Silk Mask

Friday - Gold Regenerating Silk Mask
Sunday - Black Pearl Brightening Silk Mask


First up, I love the material of the mask as it sticks to my skin perfectly and doesn't slide around/falls off as the essence dries up. After removing the mask, it requires only some light patting motion to let the remaining essence get absorbed into the skin and there's no more heavy and sticky feeling, and I wake up the next morning to smooth and supple looking skin! 

To get your hands on these mask, check out amazon.com or qoo10.com.sg

Till then,
Mia Foo

18 comments:

  1. Just looking at his poses in these mask packets, I cannot imagine that this guy actually played a soldier on the very popular sow DOTS. Beauty market is really targetting the male market now, I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! My mom, sister, friends and I have a crush on this guy. He's so cute. I bet many girls would get this mask to have smooth skin like he has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This guys is so handsome. =) My Mom loves putting on a sheet mask. Perhaps it's time I do the same, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with the celebrity on the cover but the mas sounds great, perfect for time when you want to pamper yourself and just relax! Good to know that it works well on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good. He could just shine as one of those androgynous models internationally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think people who buy this will not want to spoil the mask packaging! Seriously, they got him to endorse in the product because he has good skin, but not because he got good skin after he used it. I will still go for the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they got him to endorse because of DOTS. When Kim Hyun Joong was experiencing booming popularity from the Boys Over Flowers effect, he became the brand ambassador for Tony Moly first, then then The Faceshop. Then when his scandal broke out, TFS dropped him like a hot potato.

      Delete
  7. Quality masks doesn't come cheap! And I'm glad they come in so many different types for different skin conditions. I love any mask that brightens the skin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not very familiar with this celebrity.But yes he looks quite good I should say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think even if its not as common for male to use products like this. It would be good to use them sometime to clean your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not familiar with his name but his face is very much familiar due to my kpop friends on FAcebook. lol But anyhow, I really like how korean products work. Most of them really give out effective results though not in instant but as you keep on using it, you'll surely see its outcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i like korean skincare because they tend to be milder and yet still gives results as long as you stick to it.

      Delete
  11. Korean skin care is making a boom all over the world. This man looks really handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I was in Korea last month, Song Joong Ki was literally everywhere! These masks look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!~ I can c this face almost everywhere.. So handsome... Great mask!~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard this before. . I don't it's that well known in Europe yet. But it looks great. I prefer sheet masks. I usually use Montagne de Jeunesse. But I'll check if I can find these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, i used this too and that's why i choose to be a supplier for this mask in malaysia. Pls check out my facebook as we just open it. I supply to malaysians =D
    https://www.facebook.com/happymints/home
    PLEASE SUPPORT! I LOVE KOREAN MASK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, I must admit, I was engaged to this blogpost because of Joongki. I really love how he still looks young after all these years and how his skin looks radiant and glowy and young. Thanks for sharing the link to get this product. Nice review, I would like to give it a try soon. :)

    ReplyDelete