Thursday 16 May 2013

Mia's Nail OOTD: Cartoon Nails

As I've said in my previous post, I'm a huge nail junkie. And this is my current nail look, the cartoon nails, inspired by cutepolish's animated cartoon nail look. 
Sorry, shaky hands here. It's hard taking a good close up shot using Samsung Galaxy Note with just one hand. 

And with bad lightings, which is also the reason why the nail art seems acceptable?

And finally, with proper lightings to show off all my jagged black outline. T.T 

I've taken the easier way out by painting my whole nail black before painting on the turquoise coat to leave the black outline. With no stripper brush and extremely shaky hands, this is my own way out. The white exclamation marks are then drawn on using dotting tools and the look is finished with a layer of matte top coat. 
Drop me some pointers!

Item used: Etude House polishes in Black and White, China Glaze For Audrey, Silky Girl base coat, Rimmel London Pro Matte mattifying top coat.

Till then,
Mia

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! :) but the black outline very cui! so jagged! T.T
      updated your blog? i visited a few times but no update...

      Delete