Tuesday 30 July 2013

Meme: The Liebster Award


 
First up, I do apologise if this is actually not considered an internet meme. However, it really feels very much like so hence the title. I was tagged by my ex-colleague and fellow blogger Airmeli.
 
Rules are as follow:
  • Post 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) for the award and link them in your post.
  • Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they are nominated.
  • No tag backs!
Let's start with 11 random facts about me, shall we?
  1. This is my 3rd blog, excluding the shift of the "same" blog over from wordpress. My first blog was another account with blogger and I had it after I graduated from secondary school for a few years until I abandoned it in 2009.
  2. Livejournal was my fangirl blog, I spazzes over Akanishi Jin, Yamapi, Hyunjoong & Shinhwa over there.
  3. I'm the youngest child in my family and the only daughter.
  4. I'm 1.71m tall.
  5. I graduated from NTU with a Bachelor of Engineering (CEE).
  6. I was with my first job for 3 years.
  7. I recently switched job. Today marks my first month!
  8. I'm a sucker for cute trinkets. Print Stitch, Mickey Mouse, Chipmunks, Doraemon or Rilakkuma on anything and I'll buy it.
  9. I could (not confident enough to use present tense) speak and write Japanese.
  10. If money wasn't an issue, I'll be working as an animal keeper at Singapore Zoological Gardens.
  11. I'm obssessed about losing weight but never ever start on any action plans.
And for the 11 questions from Airmeli:
 
1. What is your favourite country and why?
I haven't been to much countries before (only Asia region so far) and so I guess it should be Japan. I've only visited the Kansai region, and I love Kyoto! The culture, the people, the place, everything!
On a side note, I always wanted to visit England. Can't be sure if I'll get myself a new favourite if I ever get to visit England, though.
 
2. Who is your favourite blogger?
I don't really follow blog. I don't even read xiaxue's blog, or dawn yang, or.... whoever. The blogs I read are from people I really did interact with, so I really can't choose.
So no favourites, sadly.
 
3. What is the achievement that you have achieved so far?
I've survived NTU and successfully graduated (and got a job immedaitely after) even though I've strong thoughts about giving up during my 2nd yr.
 
Subsequently, I've survived 3 years with my first job and then successfully job hopped into the company/sector I've always wanted to work for.
 
4. Cat or a dog?
Both! But it's kitten over dog, and puppy over cat. Ahahaha!
 
5. Which part of the body are you most satisfied?
None. :(
Oh well, if it's a must to choose... my hair? They're still pretty decent in spite of frequent chemical treatments.
 
6. Apple or Samsung?
Samsung FTW!
 
7. What is your favourite 3 apps in your phone right now?
Fun Run, Laurier Period Log, Line
 
8. What are the 3 things you cannot live without?
Mobile phone, internet (& laptop), friends & family (yeah, they're not 'things', but....)
 
9. What character from a book, TV show, or movie do you identify with the most?
None, really. I can't think of any.
 
10. Why did you start blogging?
Graduated from secondary school, and someone from the clique suggested we start blogging to keep each other updated on our everyday lives.
 
As for MollyMia, I've decided to start it up upon adopting Molly from the shelter.
 
11. If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be and why?
I wanna be oyhz walk into a prada store and impulse buy another 3k pink tote! *rofl*
 
Actually, I think I'll wanna be Uee. She's my favourite female celebrity of all times and it'll be awesome to be able to be her for just one day.
 
And now for my nominees, I'm going to ignore the rule of having less than 200 followers & 11 nominees, yeah? To be honest, I have no idea which blogger has how many followers, and I do not have 11 bloggers' contacts! T.T
 
3. oyhz
5. Riyon
 
And because I only tagged 5 bloggers, I shall be smart-alec and only post 5 questions to the nominees:
  1. Why makes you decide to join the bloggers' circle?
  2. Name the current love of your life, and tell us why.
  3. If you're left with 100 dollars, how will you spend it?
  4. Recommend me a blogger to follow.
  5. What's the number 1 item/to do thing on your bucket list?
     
Haha, don't worry if you don't wish to do this meme because I'm really just tagging for the sake of tagging.
But if you're posting this meme up, do let me know!
 
Till then,
Mia
 


1 comment:

  1. I'll try to do it during the weekend if I have the time =)

    ReplyDelete