Wednesday 15 August 2018

Dermagold's New Elite Miracle C+ Serum [Sponsored]


It's been a good three years ago when I first tried Dermagold's Miracle C+ Serum (read my review HERE) and I'm so glad to find out that Dermagold has reinvented this award-winning star product of theirs and came up with the New Elite Miracle C+ Serum!

An improved and updated version of our Award-Winner Miracle C+, this is a luxurious elite high performance 18% Vitamin C Ester serum fortified with hyaluronic acid and aloe. Multi-functioning product with anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle, anti-pigment and anti-inflammatory properties. Brightens and whitens skin.  
-credit to dermagold.sg-


The benefits of their previous award-winning Miracle C+ have been preserved in the new Elite Miracle C+, which include:

1. Anti-Oxidant
2. Anti-Wrinkle
3. Anti-Pigment (for blemishes or pigmentation)
4. Anti-Inflammatory (for sensitive or irritated skin)

So, apart from helping to control and improve on existing skin prpblems, the new Elite Miracle C+ will also help to brighten and whiten our skin with regular use, making it an all-in-one power-packed formulation that's suitable for all skin types.


The new Elite Miracle C+ still comes in a light and watery gel consistency that spreads across our skin effortlessly and gets absorbed in no time. Not only that, I've experienced an obvious improved texture in the product, that felt smooth and luxurious against my skin. The rich and velvety texture slides easily against the skin, giving a refreshing feeling after application. 
In addition, the Elite Miracle C+ is also better able to lock in moisture to the skin without making our face looking and feeling greasy!

True enough, my skin feels more hydrated and supple after applying the product, so much so that I've been skipping my night moisturizer (I only use this in my night skincare regime) these days, and yet my skin appears equally, if not more supple and moisturized the next morning. 
As I've said before, invest in skincare and not makeup, ladies. You can't go wrong with that!

For more details, visit Dermagold's website HERE
Enjoy free shipping for all orders above SGD $100 and get $20 off your first order with every new Dermagold membership sign up HERE

Till then,
Mia Foo

0 comments:

Post a Comment