Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mia's Update: Collective Korean Haul

Just recently, I attended a mini Discuss SG outing organised by Finaldust and got my loots from him! He has offered to help oyhz and I bring back items we want from Korea, and actually went around looking for our items in different stores while he's there! So nice of him, right!

And that's what he brought back for me. CC Cream and Chia Seed Watery Essence from The Face Shop (TFS) , and Lip Tints from PeriPera and Tony Moly (TM). On top of that, he has also gotten us a facial mask each! :)

And yes, as you can see from the title it's collective haul, so here are the rest of the items I've impulse bought off gmarket/qoo10 recently.
 
 Holika Holika HOT BODY Night Slimming Cream. *sheepish grin*

Lovely ME:EX Stick Concealer from TFS and two Petite Bunny Gloss Bars from TM. So cute right, those gloss bars!

 And then yet another 2 Princess Fruit Gloss from TM. They're all so cute I'm gonna dieeeeeee!

And do you remember my random snippets entry some time back HERE
I'm very excited to say that I've earned another $50 from Discuss SG yet again! Total of $100 earned till date from end April. :)

So, what are you waiting for? Join me at Discuss SG HERE and start earning away! 

Till then,
Mia

0 comments:

Post a Comment