Tuesday 23 May 2017

Focus Hairdressing: Mucota Omega & Free Scena+ Home Treatment

 In case you missed my previous hair post, I've gotten some pretty C-Curls while having Mucota Omega rebonding done at Focus Hairdressing (read about my experience HERE)


Loves how this volume rebonding gave... well, volume (duh!) to an otherwise-will-be-very-flat rebonded hair and also added some pretty loose curls at the ends. 
But taking care of the curls do need some work (and skills).


But thank goodness I have my #sponsoredbythebf Dyson Supersonic, which comes with a diffuser attachment that made blowing out the curls a breeze.


But of course, as I was seriously lacking in skills, I never managed to get back those pretty, fancy looking curls Ken blew out for me back at the salon. But having some curls in my dead-straight-for-more-than-ten-years hair was definitely a great change and I've been getting compliments on my new hairdo every now and then. 



But, oh well, all good things must come to an end. 
About 5 to 6 months after getting the curls done, they were pretty much reduced into a tiny flick at the end, which honestly speaking, looked kind of messy in my opinion, for they always choose to flick in all different directions. 
But I reckon it was mostly because of my serious lack of skills in blow-drying and eventually also gave up/got too lazy to continue with it (I just left my hair to air dry and didn't even bother to do all the twisty-curly motions).

And so, I decided. Goodbye, curls. It was good while it lasted. 

Returned to Focus Hairdressing again, this time to regain the smooth and straight hair via Mucota Omega Oil Therapy again. 


Hello again, soft & smooth straight hair. :)

If you want to know more about my Mucota Omega rebonding experience with Focus Hairdressing, you can read about it HERE, where an absolute miracle happened to my badly damaged, bleached hair. 


You'll be glad to know that Focus Hairdressing (Chinatown) is now having a new promotion on Mucota Omega Oil Therapy. Every Mucota Omega customers will get to bring home two weeks's worth of Mucota Scena+ (new, upgraded version of Mucota Scena) home treatment pack FREE!


Focus Hairdressing (Chinatown Point) is located at
133 New Bridge Road, #02-03, Chinatown Point
Contact: 6538 3162

For more information, check out Focus Hairdressing Chinatown Point's FB HERE. And while you're at it, do give their IG page @focushairdressing_chinatown some love too! :)

Till then,
Mia Foo




0 comments:

Post a Comment