Thursday 17 May 2018

Mia's Review: Face Slim Collagen Booster at Bellezza Aesthetics [Sponsored]

It's been almost two years since my last visit to Bellezza Aesthetics (read my previous review of their Reawaken Skin Booster facial and more about the salon HERE) and I'm elated to be able to return to the salon to try out one of their latest addition to their impressive line-up of facial treatments, the Face Slim Collagen Booster facial. 

Desire for smaller face? Slim face by at least 1 cm in 30 mins! No more puffy face, saggy cheeks and double chin. Achieve a slimmer and sharper V-shape face contour instantly with Face Slim Collagen Booster. Using exclusive “V-Lift” technology, the gentle heat sensation whip off excess fats on the face effectively and painlessly. It stimulates the growth and tightening of collagen, irons out lines and wrinkles.
No injection​. No side effects​. No plastic surgery​. No down-time​.​
Suitable for:
Sagging skin. Puffy face. Double chin. Ageing skin with imperfections such as lines and wrinkles.
Benefits:
​Firmer, slimmer, sharper and younger V shape contour.
-credits to www.bellezza.com.sg/face-
Still loving their luxurious and comfortable treatment rooms and super soft comforter covers. HEH!

And to better see the true effects of the treatment (just after 1 session), here's my face after running the treatment over half of my face. 
Behold my super lopsided face! 
I think I need not even tell you on which side of my face the treatment was done first, yes? 

The entire session was pretty quick and fuss-free. It took me merely 1.5 hours to leave the salon with a smaller and firmer looking face, with a quick extraction, face & shoulder massage, face mask and all! 

And yup, I wore my favourite kaonashi tee out for the day. 

And I'm so glad to know that they're still serving the yummy yogurt with muesli (and dried fruit) as their after-treatment snack! 

Bellezza Aesthetics is located at 
501 Orchard Road #04-13
Wheelock Place, Singapore 238880
Tel: 6223 2533

For more information, visit their website at http://www.bellezza.com.sg/


0 comments:

Post a Comment