Sunday 28 December 2014

Mia's Sponsored Review: bSoul Hydra-Lip


Do you know that some of the lip balms that we are using actually form a synthetic film over the surface of the lips, causing us to think that our lips are properly moisturized? Such ingredients do not work any further than just the surface and may even cause our own body and skin to forget to function by itself!

bSoul Hydra Lip is a certified-natural lip cream product that is rich in natural functional ingredients. It improves moisturisation from the first application and enhances the volume and the definition of the lips with prolong usage. 

And thanks to Herine and Meditrina, I got to try out this amazing sounding lip product to experience its efficacy for myself! 


If you're still unfamiliar to the brand, bSoul is the first eco-friendly phytoceutical cosmetic line, which exclude the use of parabens, silicones, petrolatum, paraffin, SLES and of course, does no testing on animals.

bSoul skin care is truly certified by ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) and well received in Italy.

One of the main ingredient, Ecocert complex, is rich in Sinalbin, which is the main phyto-nutrient of the mustard sprouts known to increase the capillary blood flow. This gives hydra lip the plumping effect, which enhances the volume, colour and definition of the lip.

 Before


After 1 application

Notice how the patchiness of my lip was removed (via flaking) and the lip wrinkles so much less obvious? And yes, that was taken immediately after 1 application of the lip cream!


I really like how hydra lip gets totally absorbed in as I massage the cream onto my lips, instead of leaving a film on top of my lips like other lip care products out in the market. This means that I can immediately apply on my lip stain without having the problem of the stain 'slipping' off my lips due to the oily sheen left over by my lipbalm.

During my first 2 usages, there was some 'flaking' (production of white particles as I massage the lip cream in), which is an indication of  the removal of dead skin and/or accumulated silicone from other lip products. I reckon my flaking wasn't excessive as I do exfoliate my lips from time to time.
The fact that it gets totally absorbed into my lips also gave me the perception that I'm not ingesting any of the product as I eat and drink throughout the day. Coming to this, I really wonder just how many sticks of lipsticks and lipbalms have I eaten till date. T.T

bSoul Hydra Lip retails for $52 at Meditrina
For online members, every $10 spent accumulate 1 credit point. Every 1 credit point offset $1 off future purchases. 

For more information on bSoul, visit their FB HERE
For more information on Meditrina, visit their website HERE

Till then,
Mia Foo



24 comments:

  1. Well I am studying marketing and got shocked to know what you told before but its so true! Natural lip balms are the best ones, the other ones makes us addicted to them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something new from you - gotta check those lip balms next time and just go for those that are natural. Lip balms with synthetic films do not sound too skin-friendly. I will check our shops here in case with bSoul; I would like to try it. xoxo, R U S S

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lips crack all the time, I always gotta have at least 5 around the house and inside my purses during winter. I haven't tried that one before but I will get if when I find it =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one application i can see the difference! This is a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems it gives a good result on your lips. If this product is available in our local market then I'll let my wife buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd need this for my lips which always crack or peel. I use a lot of moisturizers and vaseline on it which kind of helps, but not in the long run like this product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Based on your photo, this product is quite impressive. I haven't heard of the brand probably because it is not available here in our country but if it becomes available, it would be worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your before and after pictures look very convincing. Do let us know about the long-term effects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fact that it took out a lot of chemicals makes it really appealing for me. and yes, your lips look softened but natural after one trial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. synthetic liobalms makes my lip chopped

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lip balm sounds great! Recently I have been given one with natural ingredients as well and I can totally feel the difference. However the price is pretty high so it seems rather unreachable for most high school students.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be careful with cosmetics and the likes nowadays.. Not everything they say are true. Just be careful..I hope this one stand true to its words

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's amazing how see the difference already in an hour! This is great for people with dry and chapped skin. I am just not sure if we have something like this in the Philippines. I like everything that is natural too! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This has more basis that other lip balms and is more effective. The big improvement can be seen after the application of the hydra lips.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never know some of the lip balm leaves a synthetic film on the lips, thanks for sharing. This lip balm seems quite effective, as can see the difference after the 1st application.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A natural lip balm sounds good, as now days lip balms with lot of unnatural substances make not safe, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can see the differences after one application, line are less visible and lip look more plump

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great timing for this review. Winter plays havoc on my lips and I am always looking for a great balm..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review. Wonder how does it helps on long run..

    ReplyDelete
  20. For sure, most women value this lip balm than men. But this is very essential to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bsoul hydra lip seems like an innovative products with natural ingredients that is worth trying! Definitely gonna check their website out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. There are so many lip balms out there that it's hard to find ones that do the job well. If this works well, that's' terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really great if it works this fast and is natural.

    ReplyDelete
  24. ooo never heard of a lip balm being absorbed quickly!

    ReplyDelete