Sunday 6 December 2020

Getting Pretty Nails with Move Manicure [Sponsored]

 Love to have impeccably manicured nails, but simply too lazy to head out to the nail salon? 


Fret not, for Move Manicure will move (to) wherever you are, bringing the complete nail salon experience to your home.

Armed with a mobile station of nail polishes, accessory tools and even a foot soak basin, be rest assured that you will always get the best mani/pedi experience in the comfort of your home with Move Manicure. 
But of course, you got to provide the luxurious, comfy couch, pleasantly chilly air-conditioned room and the delightfully warm and clean foot soak water yourselves. HAHA!
But honestly speaking, kudos to the dedication of their manicurists for having to lug the big and heavy trolley of their polishes and tools, and a foot soak basin, to all corners of Singapore just to give you a mani/pedi in your home. 

Instead of the usual big brands, Move Manicure chose to use Nailise gel polishes instead, which is a relatively new line of nail products with a 13-free and vegan formula. No animal testing, yay! 

And this is the part of having a classic manicure that I always do not enjoy, getting my cuticles pushed back and excess overhang snipped off. There're times when some (less skillful?) manicurists got too obsessed with all the pushing and snipping that it starts to sting (or even bleed! T.T). But my manicurist with Move Manicure was both quick and light handed, yet thorough and meticulous.

And as one of my guy pal, R always say, "Out of all the females I know, you always have very unique looking nails (art design)." 
When I get my nails done, I'll always love to give my manicurist a good drawing challenge. But this time round, I have only myself to blame for a double-booking booboo and could only squeeze out 1 hour for the manicure. So there's definitely no time to attempt anything fancy and I was okay with just a solid coat of pink gel nails, but they were nice enough to offer doing at least something simple, in spite of me giving them only 1 hour. 
-credits to thepronails-

And so I thought, how about a glam up French nails with golden tip? 
But unfortunately, there wasn't any solid gold colour available in their stash of gel polishes, and I wasn't that keen on chrome or trying to achieve a clean tip with glitter polish, so I opted for glitter ombre instead. 

Really like how my manicurist was quick and yet thorough with her work, always double-checking and comparing the intensity of the glitter ombre from nail to nail to ensure the consistency. 
But she's also the first manicurist I've encountered, who looked totally at lost for what to do when I handed her my mobile phone and asked if she could help me take a picture (of my nails). 
It was a rather funny moment when she thought I wanted her to take a photo of ME. HAHA! 


Apart from the usual nail spa and mani/pedi, Move Manicure also provides mani/pedi packages catered for men and children. Apparently, they also provide nail services to elderly and may even offer discounted prices on a case-by-case basis. 

For more information on Move Manicure's services & pricelist or to book your appointment, visit their website or facebook page

Till then,
Mia Foo







0 comments:

Post a Comment