Wednesday 21 October 2020

Mucota Omega & Mucota Infinia at Kudos by Headlines Hairdressing [Sponsored]

 If you've been following my blog and other random posts on my social media accounts, you should know that my frequent collaborations with Ken at Focus goes a long way back when I visited their Cuppage branch as a normal paying customer. 

Imagine my surprise when Ken told me, starting next month, November 2020, he will be moving over to Kudos by Headlines Hairdressing instead. 


Located at Hong Lim Complex, he's actually just shifted to the next building from where he's currently now  at (Chinatown Point). HAHA!


And so, other than snipping off a few more centimetres of my dry, scratchy hair ends and doing my usual Mucota Omega (hair rebonding) touch up, Ken also introduced the new (albeit, not THAT new, but still new to me) Mucota Infinia Hair Treatment. 


Touted as the number 1 anti-frizz hair treatment, Mucota Infinia is effective for highly damaged bleached hair, which tends to have cuticles that are wide open. Mucota Infinia contains acidic components that will help to close up the cuticles, hence making the hair soft and smooth again.
In addition, the treatment, although strong at repairing our hair from inside to ourside, is also lightweight and doesn't weigh the hair down. The treatment also takes considerably shorter time to complete, in less than an hour, with the effects lasting 4 to 6 weeks!

Unlike Mucota Scena, which comes in 3 or 5 steps, Mucota Infinia comes in either 3 (A, B, C) or 4 (additional S) steps. According to Ken, Mucota Infinia also contains less silicone, hence the treated hair may not feel as soft and silky smooth as compared to Mucota Scena. 

Yay to tidy, straight hair roots again! 

True enough, my hair felt a little stiffer compared to how it usually felt after doing Mucota Scena, but I love how quick Mucota Infinia takes, and still made my hair soft and smooth. It's been slightly more than 2 weeks since my hair appointment, and yet with daily washing, my hair still feels smooth to the touch!

Kudos by Headlines Hairdressing is now offering a 20% discount on all hair services to all first time customers. Otherwise, you can also quote "Mia Foo" to enjoy the same 20% discount promotion! 

Kudos by Headlines Hairdressing is located at 
531 Upper Cross Street, Hong Lim Complex #02-08

For more information and booking of appointments, check out their IG and FB page! 

Till then,
Mia Foo

0 comments:

Post a Comment